- Our practice focuses on research and teaching projects for science, engineering, life sciences, and the health sciences.
- From a single office in Boston, we provide service to clients around the country, often with local architect-partners.
- We have developed a national reputation for excellence and expertise in technically challenging projects.
- We provide in-house laboratory planning to ensure an integrated approach to the design of science and technology programs.
- We believe that architecture should promote the social good, make the world a better place, facilitate collaboration and social interaction, and create a more humane world.
- We practice a collaborative approach to design, working in a partnership with our clients and consultants.
- We are fully committed to high-performance building design. We are signatories to the 2030 Challenge, and promote good stewardship of our environment in all of our projects.
- We promote innovation, particularly at the intersection of software, hardware, and building technology in developing new approaches to construction, new use of materials, and new analytical tools to promote sustainability goals.
- We practice design at the highest level to respond to the many diverse, often historical, usually highly visible, project environments.
- We provide the highest level of service to our clients, and are committed to excellence in management, schedule, and cost control.
- We promote a collaborative, rewarding, and healthy work environment, emphasizing mutual respect and providing opportunities for individual growth and achievement.