We value rigorous collaboration, creativity and dedication to craft, professional service and community. If you share our values and would like to join our team, we look forward to hearing from you.
Current Openings – Two Positions
We are seeking a highly talented, self-motivated individual for a Job Captain position that will lead to tremendous growth opportunity within the firm. We value initiative, assertiveness, imagination, and the willingness to take risks over avoiding failure as key character assets. Candidates should consider themselves successful in their pursuits and bring with them an eagerness to learn, share, and discover.
Duties and Responsibilities
– Participate/coordinate during all phases of project delivery
– Produce, manage, and coordinate construction documentation
– Manage client and consultant communication
– Conduct QA/QC processes
– Licensed architect or pursuing license with 5-10 years of experience
– Strong technical knowledge
– Familiarity with building codes
– Excellent communication skills
– Ability to work independently or as part of a team in a highly collaborative environment
– Proficiency with Revit
Construction Administration Architect
We are seeking a Construction Administration Architect with a minimum of 8 years of experience to join our team to work locally on projects in the upstate New York region.
As a Construction Administrator at Ellenzweig, you will be the primary point of contact in coordination with Ellenzweig’s Project Manager, as well as the Contractor and Owner’s Site Representatives and agents employed by Owner.
Duties and Responsibilities
– Have a solid working knowledge of BIM, Revit, and other software employed in documentation
– Strong technical knowledge of construction materials, building trades, and working relationships among sub-contractors, suppliers, and manufacturers
– Know the responsibilities for the construction phase as required by the Architect/Owner agreement
– Know and understand the implications of the Owner-Contractor agreements as well as have a firm knowledge and understanding of the master specifications
– Effectively represent the interests of the Owner, Architect, and support Consultants during the construction phase
– Participate in Owner/Architect/Contractor (OAC) progress meetings
– Professional degree in Architecture or related field
– 8 or more years of experience
– Advanced knowledge of construction contract administration policies, procedures, and concepts
– Valid architect registration in a U.S. state
– Advanced knowledge of building codes, specifications, building, and engineering systems
– Knowledge of Revit
– Strong verbal and written communication skills
– Problem solving skills, attention to detail
– Collaborative and professional work ethic
Ellenzweig is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We offer competitive salaries and a full suite of benefits, including paid vacation; sick and holiday time off; a good work-life balance schedule, including remote work schedules; health, dental, life, and short and long-term disability insurance; partial health club reimbursement; Healthy Actions benefit; 401K; and discretionary profit sharing.
Interested candidates should send their cover letter and resume to Kara G. Dunne at email@example.com with the title of the position in the subject line.